Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

It is time for another Weigh in Wednesday with Erin & Alex! Go check it out


button


Nothing too exciting to report this week.  I had lots of tummy issues again so nothing too great in the exercise or clean eating department.  I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday so hopefully can get some answers.  I just realized that when I started taking my Metformin two years ago is when I started having a lot of issues, so that will be the big topic of the day.

Weighed in this morning...

Good golly I need a pedicure!

Up .5 pounds from last week, I'm totally ok with that knowing what I did not get done. 

Erin has a diet bet going that starts next Wednesday.  basically you pay some money and at the end of the month if you lose 4% of your body weight you split the pot! I am excited to give it a try and will hopefully be feeling better.

Also still planning on doing Jillian this month, linking up with Lora and some others to commit to doing some form of Jillian exercises.  I want to do Ripped in 30. Hope to do it tonight!

I'll leave you with some Pinterest Inspiration


3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the doctor. Metformin made me sick at first but now, it does nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope you get to feeling better and have a good Dr.'s visit to sort things out. You can totally do this girl... I believe in you and look forward to your posts each week because I KNOW you're going to power through this and have success! I won't rest until you do :)

    ReplyDelete