Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Clearly I've been slacking on the whole blogging thing again, but I couldn't forget about Weigh in Wednesday with Erin & Alex

button

 I finally weighed in this morning....

ignore the horrible toes
I was not horrified by this number. I did pretty good this week.  I worked out 3 times and ate under my calories Saturday through Tuesday. So that was a definite plus, I am proud of my week. I started Ripped in 30 again and downloaded this new workout app on my phone. It has different arm workouts so I was definitely feeling the sore earlier this week. 

That's all I really have today still feeling a little under the weather.

How was your week?  

4 comments:

  1. You're so awesome for sharing this!! I am down another 1.8lbs, not a lot but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better!! I have Ripped n 30 but haven't started yet!! Let me know how it is!! I hate Jillian, but in a good way! Lol!

    www.loveandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoping by from the link up. You got this. I'm about to start Jillian as well. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete